[125cfm air compressor] applicable scope:
Pneumatic nail gun, air screw driver, spray paint in small area, dispenser and other small instruments, blowing dust, small cars restart, home improvement, repair store, bubble machine, etc. Basically, it can be used for small pneumatic tools and instruments.
[125cfm air compressor] precautions:
1. It is not allowed to be used when compressor rated working pressure is exceeded.
2. Do not loosen any electrical components when there is air pressure in the air tank.
3. Make sure to turn off the power and disconnect the plug after shutdown.
4. Do not use it when -10% to +5% of the rated voltage is exceeded.
5. The relief valve working pressure has been adjusted when the air compressor is dispatched from the factory, so the users should not adjust the relief valve at will so as to avoid dangers.
6. The users should pull the relief valve safety ring once a month so as to avoid blockage.
7. Do not replace other switches with unplugged methods.
8. Do not disassemble any electrical components when the power plug is not pulled out.
9. Please stop and detect the failure at once if there is abnormal sound when air compressor is running.
10. It is strictly prohibited to add any attachments to the air tanks.
11. To prevent the motor from burning, the motor is equipped with a thermal protector. There are two kinds of thermal protectors: the built-in (installed in the wire wrap) and external. The built-in thermal protector can reset automatically. As for the external thermal protector, you should manually push into the red contact to reset.