The diesel air compressor has stable mechanical properties, a reliable internal quality, beautiful appearance, small size, light weight, simple operation, and is easy to carry. It is widely used in spray painting, decoration, pneumatic tools, mining machinery and other fields that need compressed air.
(1) After the first 100-hour use, clean the crankcase and replace the lubricating oil; Screw the inhaler into the lubricant in changing the oil and then screw the respirator. Normal operation for 500 hours needs to change oil once. When the temperature is above 10 centigrade, SAF30 or L-DABIOO compressor oil is recommended. SAEIO or L-DAB68 compressor oil is recommended when the temperature is below 10 degrees ℃.
(2) Check the oil level every day and add lubricating oil when necessary.
(3) The temperature of the lubricating oil shall not exceed 70 centigrade under the prescribed conditions.
(4) Open drain plug for 60 hours, drain the condensate in the storage tank, and the air pressure inside the tank must be below 0.1 jmpa to avoid dangers. In order to prevent contamination, the condensate drain from the container is then poured out.
(5) Clean the muffler and respirator at least once a month to avoid blockage;
(6) Clean the crankcase every 1,000 hours and inspect the safety valve and pressure gauge.
(1) Cut off the power supply before dismantling the machine and exhaust the air in the tank.
(2) All parts are cleaned with kerosene or gasoline, especially the cleaning of carbon application cloth of the valve plate.
(3) When installing the piston and cylinder, notice that the two adjacent openings should be staggered 180 degrees. The opening of the oil ring and the adjacent air ring is staggered by 90 degrees.
(4) When assembling the bearing, it is necessary to avoid passing the shock force through the rolling body, so as not to damage the bearing.
(5) Fasteners should be tightened, and new ones should be replaced if damaged.
(6) After installation, turn on the fan and check for any abnormality.