Several factors to pay attention to in the selection and purchase of air compressors
1. The control technology of air compressors is changing with each passing day. Technologies like "multiple machine chain", "variable frequency" and "remote monitoring" can effectively restrain the waste of the centrifugal BOV and spiral type, reduce the capacity and investment of the machine, and stabilize the pressure of the gas supply.
2. Operation efficiency can not only be measured by the nominal horsepower and air volume catalog; Its focus is the actual "performance curve" and "air every horse".
3. As for installation, it is necessary to consider the size of the machine room space, the ventilation condition, noise isolation, waste heat and waste water recovery, which can all affect the energy use. In addition, "centralized" installation of high pressure air compressors has a lower cost in the installation, maintenance and control than that of the "distributed" installation, and can also reduce peripheral equipment.
4. As for the cooling methods, there are air cooling and water cooling. The air cooling is not necessary to invest in the cooling tower, but there must be good ventilation. Air cooling is the operation not affected by the environment temperature, which lengthens the lifespan of the air compressor but has the disadvantages of freezing and blocking.
5. The stability of power planning voltage and voltage drop must be required. Centrifuges usually use high voltage and can not be moved at all. When started, it will cause impact on the power grid and should be run regularly.
6. Maintenance room must have adequate maintenance space, necessary lifting facilities and access channels. Engineers and maintenance mechanical staff should also be given different maintenance professional training.