The Introduction of Screw Compressor and Reciprocating Compressor for You When Choosing Compressors
1. screw air compressor Introduction:
Screw air compressor is the use of yin and yang screw rotor intermeshing so that the volume between the teeth continue to decrease, the gas pressure continues to move forward, and then continuous attack compressed air. Screw air compressor is also attributed to the volume type compressor, but because of the working principle of the screw model, the choice of relative to the piston air compressor, the screw air compressor air supply is stable, generally, do not need to equip the gas tank.
A. Screw air compressor advantages:
(1) work smooth, small vibration, exhaust stability;
(2) the operation is relatively simple
(3) unit displacement volume is small, save the area;
(4) can be required by the amount of gas supply;
(5) less wearing parts, reliable, long life;
B. Screw air compressor shortcomings:
(1) after a long period of time, the screw gap will become larger, punctual correction or replacement costs larger.
(2) the power consumption is relatively high;
(3) high noise, noise reduction required;
2. Piston air compressor Description:
Piston air compressor is the use of crankshaft stock piston reciprocating movement of the cylinder chamber of the gas was tightened and continue to attack the compressed air. Piston air compressor into the volume of the compressor, the working principle of the model, the characteristics of limited, in order to stabilize the gas supply, the general piston air compressor are equipped with the gas tank.
A. Piston air compressor advantages:
(1) operation is more convenient;
(2) the compressor equipment prices lower, low initial investment;
(3) the impact of gas flow relative pressure is relatively small;
(4) pressure planning is relatively large;
(5) long service life
B. Piston air compressor Disadvantages:
(1) the compressor in the work of the vibration and noise, equipment and equipment need to be high;
(2) work and maintenance costs are relatively high.
(3) equipment bulky and stupid;
(4) planning more messy, more wearing parts, repair the workload is relatively large.