Whether the whole compressed air system can achieve the best energy efficiency, which is closely related to the selection of appropriate capacity of direct drive air compressor
. The basic principles are as follows:
1. The manufacturer of pneumatic equipment must provide the gas consumption and the change of gas consumption as the basis of analyzing and choosing the capacity of air compressor.
2. If there are seasonal, time difference or other factors affecting the change of gas consumption, it should also be assessed in detail.
3. Consider the overall prospects of the whole market, and list the estimated wind volume of short-term, medium-term and long-term investment plans respectively.
4. Do not insist on the concept that the types, forms and capacities of direct drive air compressor must be consistent and the spare parts should be interchangeable. In the case of large consumption variation, choosing the compressed air system with large and small capacity direct drive air compressor can provide a more flexible strain range, achieving unexpected energy-saving effect.
5. If the compressed air system of more than 3-5 air compressors is used, the appropriate control mode and peripheral equipment are carefully selected, it is not necessary to consider the configuration mode of both large and small capacity air compressors, so as to avoid the possibility that small capacity air compressors will be idle.
Compressed air usage characteristics of all walks of life or factories have their own differences, so choosing the capacity of direct drive air compressor has considerable complexity. It is important to communicate in detail before choosing the right capacity of this kind of air compressor.