350 cfm Air Compressor
On the conditions of diesel air compressor installation sites
1. Good daylighting and sufficient lighting for easy operation and maintenance.
2. Small relative humidity, little dust, clean air and good ventilation.
3. If the environmental temperature is too high (more than 45 ℃), it is recommended to use cooling measures (such as to avoid direct sunlight, open doors and windows, etc.) to avoid unnecessary downtime because of the high temperature. If the environmental temperature is much lower (less than 0 ℃), please control the lubricating oil solidification point temperature above the ambient temperature.
4. If the factory environment is poor and dusty, it should be equipped with an air duct, whose inlet end should be guided to a cleaner place. The air duct must be easy to disassemble, install and maintain. As for the air duct mounting dimensions, please refer to the external dimensions of the air compressor.
5. There should be enough space around the diesel air compressor to keep the other parts in and out. The air compressor must be at least 1500 mm away from the wall so that lifting equipment can work properly (if necessary).
6. The diesel air compressor is more than 1500 mm away from the top space.
Preparations before driving:
1. Keep the environment clean and dry near the air compressor to prevent the air compressor from getting damp or dusty.
2. Check whether the cooling water, fuel oil, and lubricating oil are sufficient and whether the oil circuit, cooling system, and machine parts are normal.
3. Check whether the connection of each circuit of the starting system is correct and whether the accumulator level is sufficient.
4. Empty the air compressor and close the output valve, so that the air compressor is running without load.
5. Check that the fuel tank of the air compressor is sufficient.
6. Check the diesel oil level between the upper and lower limit of the ruler.
7. Check the cooling fluid level between the upper and lower limit of the ruler.
8. In the winter with low temperature environments, the diesel engine must be preheated to about 40 ℃ before started. Please preheat the cooling system by adding hot air above 80 ℃.
9. Check whether there is any foreign material next to the running parts of the machine.
NK High-end Series Screw Compressor
High end NK series air screw compressorWorld-top Rotorcomp compact air screw compressor with best efficient in smaller demension in ISO,TUV certificates, 5 years warranty.Anvantages:Hot sale! Oil Lub...
EVO High-end Series Screw Compressor
EVO series rotaryair screw compressorWorld-leading Rotorcomp Screw Air Compressor in unique design,better performanceWith better price, good for extremely working enviroment with ISO,TUV certiciates....